Reload this Page >

Christmas in Iceland

Search

Christmas in Iceland

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 11:45 AM
Amy

Christmas in Iceland

I love Iceland and have been there three times, but now I'm considering a trip on the day after Christmas--perhaps through to New Year's Day. <BR><BR>I'd love to hear from anyone with hints, suggestions, ideas...Of course, I do realize that it will be dark quite a lot of the time, but how does that affect the activities?<BR>What are the don't-miss things of the winter season?<BR>What about travel on New Year's Day?<BR><BR>Thanks to any and all. Of course, if you just want to talk Iceland, that's cool too!

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 03:29 PM
Amy

Anybody?<BR><BR>I know!! I guess I'll just have to go and let y'all know about it, huh?<BR><BR>(Any Christmas-week travel hints for Europe appreciated; I've been down to Clearwater during that week, but not abroad. Thanks!)

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 04:42 PM
Donaldsson ;-)

YGM.

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 05:59 PM
Sue

Our Sunday Post-Gazette today here in Pgh. ran an article on Iceland that you might enjoy. Go to www.post-gazette.com/travel<BR>It's by Cindy Loose of Wash. Post.

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 06:40 PM
Amy

Thanks, Sue--great article!<BR><BR>And Donaldsson, thanks for the encouragement.......I think. I'm missing YGM from my Internet acronym vocabulary.