Last time we met Bev and I were going to Eastern Europe and were given lots of advice and help from the Fodor community. Although strange to say nobody suggested having a "beer spa" in Prague - great experience. If anybody wants any info let us know.
We are now looking to have a Christmas in Europe - we are Aussies so cold Christmases are somewhat alien to us. We are used to sun and 35 degrees centigrade temps.
We plan to start in Paris early December, other musts are Strasbourg, Berlin, Regensburg, maybe Bruges and Lille.
Time in Europe probably 4 weeks. We have a son who lives in Amsterdam who has a Finish girlfriend so will definitely be visiting Ams and Rovaneimi.
Any help would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 2 Budget trip
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Driving
- 7 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 Algarve Town Selection
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 paris to london- day trip
- 12 Browsing Barcelona
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 19 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 20 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 21 Portugal
- 22 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 23 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017