My husband and I are planning our first trip to Europe together for June 2016. We are hoping for help assessing the feasibility of the countries we hope to visit. We will have 18-20 days total to travel. We are in our early 30s and active. We like major sites, outdoorsy things and anything that gives us that feel of being in another country. We are not big museum people, but will make an exception for the Louvre. My husband loves soccer and the trip was initially inspired by the EuroCup being held in France.
Right now we are thinking Switzerland, France, and England. Is it feasible to see something of each of these countries in that amount of time?
I have been to Germany and Austria, he has been to Ireland. We are don't want to overlap with something one of us has already done.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 2018
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 4 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Christmas week in Ireland
- 8 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 9 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 10 Which Aran Island??
- 11 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 20 Rent in Rome
- 21 Rome Hotel
- 22 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 23 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery