I will be in London for a weekend. I have read a lot on this site about the China Reject Shops. Can anyone tell me the location with the larger variety of china, as well as directions via Tube? (I'd really like some eggcups!) My husband will be with me so I suspect my china-shopping time will be limited!
Also, are these shops open on Sundays? Any other recommendations for china shopping? (Reasonable prices, please!)
As always, thanks in advance for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 2 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 Champagne Tours
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 6 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 7 10 Days in Austria
- 8 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 Help with Venice Trip?
- 11 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 12 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 13 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 14 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 15 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 16 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 17 Greece in end October
- 18 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 22 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 23 Favorite London memories
- 24 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!