I am traveling solo and I will be in Crete from the 15th of May to the 21st of May. Then I'm not sure, I would like to perhaps explore another part of Greece but around the 24th, I would like to head out and explore Eastern Europe. I have my eyes on Romania, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, or Estonia.
I am not sure what is the cheapest way for me to get there. Time is not a huge factor, I don't mind traveling a full day to get to one of those countries. Maybe even two days to get to the Baltic countries.
In your experience, what are the best and cheapest ways to get there? I have been monitoring my Skyscanner app but I don't know from which Greek city I should fly out. I am not convinced that the Eurorail pass for me is the cheapest for me (I looked it up, it doesn't quite make sense for me yet). I am wondering if there are ferries I can take and then trains or a good city to fly out from?
I hope I have been clear.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 beware of robbed in Milan
- 15 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 16 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 17 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
Cheapest ways to get to Romania or Baltic Countries from Greece