I will be traveling Greece in the first week of June for 13 days then moving onto Turkey for a 7-9 days. I am a 20 year old backpacker. I will be leaving from Athens, traveling to Santorini, iOS and Myknonos, So I was interested in getting to the port of Kusadasi? I heard that you have to get to Samos then ferry to Kusadasi from there, which I could do.
Will this be the easiest way? Then traveling to Ephesus, perhaps to cappadocia (if time permits) then through Ankara to Istanbul.
1) What is the easiest way to get from Greece to Turkey?
2) Will I have time to go to cappadocia? Or should I stick to just going up the coast from Kusadasi to Istanbul??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 2 http://supplementdigestdog.com/androforce-x10/
- 3 two days in Nice
- 4 Milan airport--which one
- 5 Visit to France
- 6 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 7 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 12 First time in Spain
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Paris Apartment
- 15 New fast track
- 16 Packing Champagne
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 19 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 20 Once upon a time in Italy
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 23 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 24 1st time to Europe
- 25 london or amsterdam