I'm sorry to be asking a bunch of questions lately, but I've tried to search as much as I can before asking...
I live in Atlanta, the Delta hub (which has an int'l airport) but am finding it be cheaper to fly out of Newark (I can catch Airtran and still save $100-$200). I have looked at JFK and IAD, but they are as expensive as ATL. Any other cities that I should be looking into, or is this the cheapest city I can fly out of? (airport wise - I will still be frequently checking for deals).
Note: I am looking for flights to major European cities, i.e. London, Paris, Milan, Vienna, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 4 Greece in end October
- 5 Champagne Tours
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 8 GTG Paris December 2017
- 9 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 10 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 11 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 12 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 13 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 10 Days in Austria
- 16 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 17 Le Marche Research Help
- 18 Help with Venice Trip?
- 19 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 20 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 21 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 22 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 23 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok