Cheap London fares

Old Oct 23rd, 2002, 06:21 AM
Ann

Cheap London fares

Just saw a roundtrip fare of $237, including all taxes, from Washington to Heathrow, leaving Nov. 4, returning Nov. 11. There were some other dates in early Nov. that also worked. Can't go then myself, but hoped someone else could use it.

You need to look under United's e-fares or special offers.

Old Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:58 AM
cftully

British Airways is also running some very good prices that must be booked soon but usuable through March of next year. Very low prices. GO their web site for details. I just returned from Scotland and Ireland but the prices they post tempt me to return right now!

Old Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:22 AM
Keith

My one experince on a British Airways flight (earlier this year), was so cramped that I coudn't imagine flying with them on a transAtlantic flight.

Keith

Old Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:24 AM
chloe

I understand that the BA flights are throughout Europe. Does anyone know whether you could book, for example, to Paris, then change to Rome? I know you are able to change the dates without a problem.

Old Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:32 AM
Ann

Virgin also has a fare sale on, but even though it just started today, I think, there are very few seats left.

Old Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:06 PM
Jess

If you're a student or faculty, go to studentuniverse.com and you can get fantastic airfares.