I'm hoping to go to Paris for the month in either April or May this year. I'm signing up for some French classes and some small tours etc... I'm looking for a cheap place to stay for the month. I've been searching websites like Paris Attitude, Book-A-Flat, Lodgis and those similar. I can't seem to find anything for cheaper than 1600 euro for the month. It seems that places will be advertised for 900 euro a month but then once you add up the agency fees, the electricity/gas/internet costs, apartment insurance fees, security deposits etc, it adds another 900 or so euros. Does anyone have any advice of where else to look? I'm trying to avoid sketchy situations like renting some random guys apartment off Craigslist (since I'm a solo female traveler). There must be options like universities renting out dorm rooms or safer/higher end type hostels to look at? Any advice would be appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 2 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Trans Siberian Train
- 5 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 6 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Iceland driving in March
- 9 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 10 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 ICELAND in February
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 17 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 18 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 19 paris to london- day trip
- 20 10 days in Portugal
- 21 My France Vacation
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland