Cheap air Lon-Rome Jun28-Jul7

Apr 24th, 2002, 04:45 PM
bernie

Cheap air Lon-Rome Jun28-Jul7

I would like a cheap fare London-Rome out on Jun 28 return Jul 7. Something about 11am each way, but I'm flexible. Thanks.

Apr 24th, 2002, 04:59 PM
richardab

Did you try www.opodo.com? They are the euro equivilent to orbitz here in the USA. Fares are listed in GB Pounds. I bet you can expect to pay around $225-250 for this flight. Non Stop flights between LHR and FCO can be tricky. You may need to connect....

The new airline SWISS offers this thru Geneva for about 300 euros (or $275).

Also, check with the airline that you used to fly trans-atlantic. Sometimes they have unadvertised offers where you can get a bargain fare as long as you are holding a trans-atlantic ticket from them or one of their partners (such as United and Lufthansa or American Airlines and British Airways).

Apr 24th, 2002, 06:46 PM
Don

Consider the London low-fare airlines: www.virgin-express.com from Heathrow via Brussels; also www.go-fly.com and www.ryanair.com from Stansted.

If you can return later on the 7th, looks like £112 tax incl. from Virgin Express.

Apr 26th, 2002, 04:07 PM
Debbie

Have you looked at Ryanair.com. Try them. Look at the arrival and departure destinations and see if they fit. We lived in Europe recently and used this airline. Super cheap rates--check them out.

Apr 26th, 2002, 06:04 PM
Rex

I agree that RyanAir is the first place I would start - - but if that fails, there are really cheap fare on Easyjet right now to nice. You could drive or train from there - - not such a bad distance.

Best wishes,

Rex