This email just came:
As part of our continuous efforts to improve your experience with your Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards card, we've made an update to your account.
In the past, you may have notified us of your travel plans to ensure uninterrupted service while traveling. Because we value your business and your use of this card, you no longer need to provide us with your travel information.
Our fraud detection systems will continue to protect and monitor your account, and we may still decline charges that appear fraudulent.
Your account satisfaction and security is our priority. Should you need us while traveling, call the number on the back of your card anytime. Thank you for choosing Chase.
It's funny, because I have been paying for things online for the past 2 months or so for our upcoming trip to Europe. Every charge went through, no matter what currency and with no glitches. I do have email notifications set up for online transactions and foreign transactions but I am still surprised by this change.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Area in London?
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 family trip to Germany and more
- 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 8 Trains - website?
- 9 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 10 Paris Apartment
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 15 Milan airport--which one
- 16 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 1st time to Europe
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 23 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 24 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 25 St, Goar or Bacharach
Chase says "don't need to tell us your are traveling anymore"
This email just came: