Charles DeGaulle Airport

Old Sep 10th, 1999, 08:38 AM
Bob Brown

Charles DeGaulle Airport

On our return flight from Zurich to Atlanta, we must change at CDG from terminal 2b to 2c. <BR>Does the change require a change of buildings <BR>and the use of a shuttle bus? <BR>At Hartsfield Airport in Atlanta, a change of terminals involves a long walk and/or use of the shuttle train. I have tried to locate a diagram of CDG on the web, but so far I haven't turned up one. Any suggestions and helpful ideas?

Old Sep 10th, 1999, 08:47 AM
Bob Brown

I found a map of CDG. It looks like there is no big deal involved. The areas 2b and 2c are under the same roof. But, comments still welcome to help me organize. <BR>

Old Sep 10th, 1999, 08:56 AM
Peter

Same building - right next to each other( well maybe 100 meters or so no big deal. need couple of minutes to get from one to other

Old Sep 10th, 1999, 10:08 AM
Woodward

Try this web page: <BR>www.paris-airports.com/gb/index.htm <BR> <BR>I had to change planes at CDG last month (both flights were on Air France). <BR> <BR>I didn't try walking between terminals - wasn't sure how far it was. <BR> <BR>My planes did not pull up to the terminal, through. A bus-like thing pulled up to the plane, and took you to the terminal. Same for departing - a bus took you to the plane. <BR> <BR>So I took 3 buses to change planes. <BR>

Old Sep 10th, 1999, 10:53 AM
pam

We did same and it was no problem--other than my being grumpy at having had to leave Italy and head for home, and the normal helpful congeniality of the airport workers....