changes in itenerary

Apr 14th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Original Poster

changes in itenerary

I 'm still trying to finalize my trip to Tuscany...I have 5 nights before heading back to rome and thought of spending 3 nights in FLorence and then go to Siena...any suggestions? Hotels...i would love to go to Cortona on the second day while in Siena, but don't know if that's doable and how to get there. HELP.!!!
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:08 PM

What is your budget?
Forget Cortona, see Montaclcino instead.
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:20 PM

Changes from what? Heading back to Rome from where? With only 5 nights in Tuscany, I sure wouldn't include Cortona, but your post is nothing more than tiny little hints about what your plan was and is. Maybe if you could elaborate someone could help you. It's like trying to figure out a puzzle as is, though.
Apr 15th, 2011, 04:33 AM

tetesf,

It might have been better to add these "changes" to your original post for clarity. (To find your original post, click on your screen name and all your posts will appear.)

Here's the original post:

"I will be going to Italy for 7 days and will be spending 2 nights in rome and then take the train to florence for 3 nights, i have 2 nights left and wanted to visit the coast near Grosetto. But don't know if this is worth it or should I just stick to doing side trips from Florence or visit other places near Florence. I will be going in early june. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you"

Search this Thread