Good Evening All,
I wanted everyone's opinions on a trip I'd like to book in May 2016. I'm very interested in 4 cities (Krakow, Prague, Vienna & Budapest) and I'd have 14-16 days to spend on this trip. For people that have been to these cities, here are the questions I have:
- Is this too much to pack into this trip? Would I feel rushed in 16 days spending 3 days in each city?
- If yes, which city would you remove from the itinerary? I'm 32 and really want to make this trip due to the nightlife, history and amazing architecture. I'm leaning toward taking out Krakow and focusing on the other 3.
- Am I missing any other cities in central Europe that are must see?
- Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 4 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 5 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 6 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 7 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 8 Help with Venice Trip?
- 9 Dubrovnik
- 10 Norte Dame light show!
- 11 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 12 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 13 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 14 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 10 Days in Austria
- 17 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 Greece in end October
- 20 Champagne Tours
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 23 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 Le Marche Research Help
Good Evening All,