We will be traveling with our 11 month old this August to Prague, Budapest and Vienna. We are planning on using public transportation (buses / trains) and are trying to decide on whether to bring our car seat / big stroller or a lighter stroller (more like an umbrella stroller) without the car seat. Are there rules in Europe that require kids that age to be in a car seat in the train or bus? Lugging around the car seat would be a huge pain so we would like to travel without it. Any recommendations would be great. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to See Flamenco
- 2 Rail vs. Plane
- 3 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 4 Arezzo - how much time?
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 7 2 week May trip with kids
- 8 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 11 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 17 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Spain or Portugal
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 9 day trip to France