Change of plan!
I asked on this forum about a Scandinavian honeymoon but, after receiving lots of advices on forums and by our friends, we decided against it. We will go there in a few year, when we have a bigger budget. My fiancé chose Central Europe as alternative and we are trying to build an itinerary for our 21 days trip.
So far we absolutely want to see Berlin, Prague and Vienna. We have a 6-7k budget (excluding airfares) and plan to travel mostly by train. This is a possible itinerary:
Berlin 5 days
Dresden 1 day
Prague 4 days
Bohemia 2 days (with Cezky Krumlov)
Salzburg 2 days
Hallstatt or Melk 1 day
Vienna 3 days
Budapest 3 days
What do you think?
What would you change of this itinerary? Please feel free to give us your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail vs. Plane
- 2 AOL EMAIL Password Reset ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 Arezzo - how much time?
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 8 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 11 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 17 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Spain or Portugal
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 9 day trip to France
Change of plan!