Looking for some help! Heading to Europe for a little bit of vacation & work May 11-25th.
Starting in Athens, but will also be spending time in Rome, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam.
I'm a data hog in the United States. Constantly checking work email & apps. I have contacted AT&T to unlock my iPhone which has been done successfully. I'm trying to figure out how to obtain a SIM card (or multiple) that can support the amount of data I'm going to be using while abroad. I realize that Wi-Fi is frequent, but I'm doing multiple "day-trips" by car and will need to have data accessible during these times.
I'd appreciate any advice you can give regarding plans & prices, as well as locations where SIM cards can be obtained and have someone help me activate in case there is a language issue during activation!
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 2 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 8 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 9 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 10 Poland--where else to go
- 11 The World's Greatest Churches
- 12 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 13 10 days in europe
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 Trans Siberian Train
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 24 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 25 Greece during Easter week or August