we are trying to put the final touches on our first Celebrity cruise through the Greek Islands. It's the 10 day trip out of Rome and returning back to Rome. We are visiting Messina, Mykonos, Ephesus, Rhodes, Santorini, Athens and Naples.
We are really looking for your advice regarding land excursions to these islands and if there are excursion that are really worth going to and ones that are not worth taking. Some the excursions are pretty expensive and are quite lengthy. As this our first Med cruise I was hoping to avoid the costly excursion traps and only sign up for the ones that are worth the time and effort...
Could you please provide the benefit of your experiences with these excursions...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 2 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 3 Spain in 2018
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Which Aran Island??
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 8 Rent in Rome
- 9 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 10 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 20 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 23 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 24 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 25 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor