I know transportation options from CDG to Paris is a burned topic already, however I haven't find an answer to my question... so here it is: do you know shuttle buses that could transport 10 people from CDG to Le Kremlin Bicetre?
We are a group of 10, some elderly and even though we have the option of taking RER B or Easybus to Palais Royale we need to do at least one transfer and with luggage it may be a challenge.
Thanks for any insight you could provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGOBAL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact SBCGOBAL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 Driving
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 7 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 8 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 11 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 12 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 24 Poland--where else to go
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond