Need suggestions for a one nighter for OH daughter and myself at CDG airport next Feb.
We will be arriving from Dublin late that Sunday night and plan to head out by car from the airport next day.
Doesnt have to be flash but would like it to be easy access to the road out to Caen - not sure of our itinerary yet so will post another thread for a bit of advice later
Around 200 euros would be acceptable I think but cheaper would be nice, if possible. Just wondering if triple rooms are hard to come by in the airport hotels.
It would be ok if the hotel was out of town a bit...say half an hour in the right direction( if anyone thinks thats a better plan)..
thanks so much in advance!.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Favorite London memories
- 3 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 4 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 5 Ronda or Jerez
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 9 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 10 two days in rome
- 11 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 12 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 13 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 14 Avignon
- 15 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 18 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 19 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 20 Budget trip
- 21 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 22 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 23 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 Provence Trip Report