We have 4 days that we are still not sure where to stay. We start in Girona (in a hotel) then hike for 4 days. Come back to Gerona to pick a car up. Want to head up towards Olot for 4 days and set this as our base. Then drive down to Barcelona for the remaining 2 days.
Would like a small apartment Maybe will consider a Parador. I see there is one near Vic. But would like to have a place with a small kitchen.
Suggestions on where people have stayed and who they booked from would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 2 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 5 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 8 Driving
- 9 Poland--where else to go
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 5 days in Andalusia
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 South of France
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 18 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 19 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 20 Shall we Gdansk?
- 21 Help with Spain itinerary
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary