I'm going to Europe next week! Wondering if any females have any experience in using money belts or neck wallets to store their passports/cash etc. I always thought a neck pouch will be more comfortable but I'm going in the summer and will be wearing tee shirts - will they be conspicuous at the neck area or too obvious at my waist area?
Any ideas are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER printer 1800:6817208 contact installations brother Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 4 Motorcycle tours and rental
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Transportation in Brittany
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Trains - website?
- 14 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 15 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 16 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 17 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 18 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 19 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 20 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 Paris Apartment
- 23 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 24 Milan airport--which one
- 25 Which Area in London?