Does anyone have experience reserving cars online for rental in Slovenia. I am looking into a couple of car rental companies (ATET and Agio). Particularly, I want to use my credit card coverage of CDW (collision damage waiver) instead of purchasing the CDW from the car rental. But the only options online automatically include the CDW, with no option to get a lower price for rental if I decline it. If I don't decline it, then my credit card coverage does not apply.
I plan on having my credit card benefits outlining the CDW coverage printed out to show at the rental office.
Also, has anyone downloaded maps onto their GPS in the US and brought it to use in Europe instead of renting GPS from the car company? We don't plan to rely heavily on GPS as it has failed us before, and we plan to have back up road maps and google maps printouts as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 3 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 4 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 10 days in europe
- 7 Tips for first trip to UK
- 8 European honeymoon help needed
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Portugal
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 13 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 14 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 15 Where to stay in Naples?
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 18 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 19 Browsing Barcelona
- 20 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Croatia in mid/late October
- 23 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 24 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 25 Help with Venice Trip?