My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail vs. Plane
- 2 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 3 Arezzo - how much time?
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 New Years in France
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 14 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 15 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 16 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 Spain or Portugal
- 19 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 20 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 21 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 22 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 9 day trip to France
- 25 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018