I'm traveling to London and Paris end of this month for a wedding and have been advised by friends, its best to rent a car to head to our wedding 90 minutes outside of Paris. There is a tighter schedule on the wedding day with a 1pm ceremony in the city of Paris and 5pm reception which is 90 minutes outside of Paris (relatively easy direct travel). Car rental appears to be the best option.
1) I'm from NYC and have driven there my entire life, do you think I can handle driving in Paris given my experience here?
2) Where would you recommend renting a car? I need automatic transmission.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Years in France
- 2 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 8 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 9 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 10 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 11 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 14 Barcelona tour option help please
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 19 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 20 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 21 1st time to Europe
- 22 My trip to Prague
- 23 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 24 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 25 Getting to FCO from Rome