We will be flying into Barcelona and spending a couple of days there before driving down to Granada. We need to pick up our car-rental in Barcelona and I am wondering if you have any advice now which car rental location is the best - in terms of selection of cars, service, wait-time, etc.? The airport? The train station? Another one near the city? We are a group of 6, so we will need a 6-7 person van with an automatic transmission (I understand these are not as common as manual transmission and/or smaller cars in Europe).
In the US, I would pick an airport rental location even if we were not flying in and picking up directly. This is because of big inventory (so biggest selection of cars within your class-range that you booked for, etc.) But not sure if the same assumptions are true in Barcelona (especially since we are staying close to city centre, then will need to go to the airport and pick up, bring back and park overnight before heading out to Granada early the next day).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password reset Contact 1888~482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 9 day trip to France
- 3 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 4 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 5 Arezzo - how much time?
- 6 Where to See Flamenco
- 7 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 8 [Movie-HD]~Watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) FULL Streaming 1080p
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 Keukenhaf
- 11 Netherlands- Texel
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Sleep at Heathrow
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 2 week May trip with kids
- 20 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 21 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 22 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 25 London: Stunning New American Embassy