I have heard that seniors over 70 can't rent a car in Europe. Friends traveling with us want to know.
Also heard that there is a required emergency pack that they require in Europe car rentals. Is this provided when we rent?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 New Years in France
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 Arezzo - how much time?
- 8 Spain or Portugal
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 11 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 12 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 13 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 9 day trip to France
- 18 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 19 2 week May trip with kids
- 20 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 21 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 22 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Airport Transfer