We have a reservation at the Hotel Alvaro de Torres in Ubeda and we are trying to decide if we should keep our rental car when we are there.We will be in Ubeda two nights. We would also like to go to Baeza while we are staying in Ubeda.
We are coming from Rhonda and will be going to Granada after our stay in Ubeda. Anything else do see/do in the area?
Things are a little complicated because we arrive on Sat and the rental drop off is closed at 1:00 PM Sat and Opens again Monday. We will be leaving on Monday for Granada. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Our other questions are
Is parking close to this hotel and how much does it cost ?
Where is the drop off to give back the the rental car ?
what is driving like in Ubeda ?
How close is the bus station to go to Baeza and Granada ? We see the bus to Baeza is frequent and only 10 minutes and the bus to Granada is also several times a day and is about two and one half hours. But the bus from Ubeda to Granada (Alhambra) is much more expensive and much longer 5 hours ) Is that right ?
Thanks ! for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change of resident
- 2 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 3 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 7 Driving
- 8 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 11 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 14 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 15 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 16 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 17 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 21 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?