Car Hire from airport to hotel

Mar 21st, 2006, 08:12 AM
Original Poster

Car Hire from airport to hotel

Can anyone suggest a reliable car hire to take my husband from the airport to our hotel in Paris? Don't want to deal with train or buses since we will have several pieces of luggage.

Thanks
Mar 21st, 2006, 08:43 AM

You really don't need to hire a car--your husband (and you?) can easily take a taxi. There's a stand outside each terminal at CDG. The cost will be between 45-60 Euros, depending on traffic and how many pieces of luggage you have (extra charge for that).
Mar 21st, 2006, 08:58 AM
Neopolitan

Lest you think Underhill is simply taking the easy way out, you'll find that many of us strongly advocate taking a car service in London, but NOT in Paris.

There is no savings over taking a taxi, and with a very organized taxi rank that is quick moving and someone to even get you a larger mini van if you have excess luggage, it is by far the best bet at CDG. Just be sure to have your hotel name and actual address clearly written out in the event you get a non English speaking driver. But I don't think I ever have gotten one that didn't speak a fair amount of English.

Search this Thread