capri's villa krupp or villa sarah?

Feb 18th, 2006, 11:16 AM
Original Poster

capri's villa krupp or villa sarah?

Would like to hear your comments on either of these two villas. we are planning to stay in capri Sep 10th and 11th, 2006.
May 4th, 2006, 06:59 AM

We are going to Capri on June 1st for only one night, and everything is booked (I called 20 places), Villa Krupp was the only place that had availability. I am concerned that there is no comment on this Villa from anyone in the forum, even though it's in the Fodors book. Should I keep looking for something else? or this is ok. We aer a family of 4, our kids are college age. Appreciate any suggestions.
Jul 6th, 2006, 06:59 PM

Stayed in Villa Capri - it's situated in one of the most beutiful places in Capri - on top of Augustus gardens, with an unobstracted view of the Fragiole rocks( the staple of Capri). Most of th etourists don't get to see this view, but we enjoed it every breakfast. It is a modest place, but clean and very convenient, we loved it.
Jan 12th, 2008, 04:22 PM

Did you ever stay in Villa Krupp?

We are asp a family of 4 who are thinking of staying there...

thanks
Jan 13th, 2008, 05:06 AM

I have not stayed overnight at Villa Krupp, but visited the premises.

It is a very beautiful setting and building. Besides, it is a place with an interesting history. I definitly recommend it.
Jan 13th, 2008, 07:20 AM

Thanks, Traveller!

I have a reservation there and at Albergo Senaria in Anacapri for June. I think staying on the outskirts of Capri town would be more convenient for our short stay (1 night!) than staying in Anacapri.

Do you agree?
Perhaps I should start a new post...

thanks again,
Dina
Jan 13th, 2008, 07:26 AM

We visited Capri but stayed in Anacapri.It was a piece of cake to take the 10 minute minibus into Capri which we found busy due to the influx of daytrippers.Anacapri was serene and beatiful due to its high position.loved Anacapri.
Jan 13th, 2008, 09:39 AM

Angela, thanks for your response.

when did you visit?

I've heard the buses are much more crowded in the summer. We will be there in late June, so that's why I'm worried.
Jan 13th, 2008, 10:53 AM

Capri is a small island. Everything is very close. The main annoyance are the tourists from the cruise ships. In the morning (before the come) and from late afternoon (when they are gone) it is much quieter. You will enjoy the tranquility of you villa.

Search this Thread