Finding a hotel in Rome that meets our criteria is harder than other areas we will be staying in Italy. If you seasoned travelers can give suggestions, we would be very grateful. We want to be close to the main attractions but not in the middle of the chaos. Walking to most of the attractions/restaurants sounds great. Or, should we not ignore the option of staying in non-central areas but are nearby a train station? We will be coming to Rome by car but will return it once we get there. Our price range is up to $250 per night. Somewhere cute, clean and with good service is important. I checked the most popular areas but good hotels seem super expensive. Also, seen some nice, cute B&Bs but they were on the other side of the river. So, here I am confused to where to look at.
Any suggestions or experience with hotels or B&Bs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
- 2 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 3 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 4 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 5 Finally The Bowl Has Begun
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 8 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 9 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 16 Easter Week in Italy
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Rome Hotel
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 25 Paris November 2017