Hi All ,
Was not sure whether to post this question in this forum or the algarve forum.
We live in london and were looking for a holiday in March 1st week for a week to a sunny area of europe . We are a couple in early 30s. We are confused between algarve and canary islands as both seem beautiful and less colder than london.
We are looking for a relaxing holiday : beautiful beaches, natural scenery, good vegetarian food and fun things to do like para gliding , snorkelling , biking and beautiful walks etc. We are not very party types and like our own time rather than partying in pubs and clubs .
Based on our expectation which place will you suggest - algarve or canary islands and where in the suggested places as both seem to be huge .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://crackedmuscles.com/patriot-power-greens-review/
- 2 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 3 Driving
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Family vacation
- 6 Dubrovnik
- 7 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 10 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Christmas Markets 2017
- 15 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 16 Budget trip
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Algarve Town Selection
- 20 Tips for first trip to UK
- 21 paris to london- day trip
- 22 Browsing Barcelona
- 23 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 24 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 25 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
Hi All ,