I am a twelve year old boy...this is my fifth road trip... I usually write a travel journal...
in the past when we have done a road trip from the UK, I know that people here have been interested in checking out what's going on on the route through Europe, vignettes, tolls etc... Well- we have just completed the 6,500 km trip from Tenerife to Fethyie and this time I wrote an on line blog about it, which was surprisingly popular with readers in the Phillipines, USA, New Zealand, all over Europe and Turkey... It even went " viral " in Croatia and Greece!!
Anyway, I know some of you might be interested in the read, so I will post the link to the blog site here. It would be great if you could read it I love getting feed back too. The blog will continue as we sail round the Greek islands this summer.
Great images provide interesting viewing too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Christmas Markets 2017
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Le Marche Research Help
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 land vs river cruise
- 11 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 12 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 13 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 14 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 10 days in europe
- 19 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 20 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 European honeymoon help needed