Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Can you stand another inquiry about Paris Hotels. We changed our plans and only few 3* hotels left open in St. Germain area: Hotel Belloy St. Germain and Hotel St. Germain Des Pres seem most appealing

Notices

Can you stand another inquiry about Paris Hotels. We changed our plans and only few 3* hotels left open in St. Germain area: Hotel Belloy St. Germain and Hotel St. Germain Des Pres seem most appealing

Old Sep 4th, 2002, 07:38 AM
Gladys

Hi All
Has anyone stayed at these hotels recently? How are they for room size and service? Which location do you prefer? Thank you for your help. Gladys

Old Sep 4th, 2002, 08:26 AM
beth

Have not stayed an any of them, but I think they are all reviewed with comments on the hotel section.

Beth

Old Sep 4th, 2002, 08:38 AM
Merilee

Gladys, I don't think you can go wrong with either one, although the Belloy is part of the Best Western chain...the Hotel St. Germain des Pres is housed in one of those very charming 18th century buildings...both are very nice and both are in a great location...you can walk everywhere!

Old Sep 5th, 2002, 09:33 AM
Tiffany

Just a little suggestion you may want to try. I was in Paris 2 years ago and stayed at the Hotel Cujas Parthenon in the St. Germain area. It was a newly remodeled at the time and very clean with a very nice bathroom in the room.

Old Sep 5th, 2002, 06:21 PM
Gladys

Thank you Beth, Merilee and Tiffany for your responses. Tiffany, I'm going to look up the Hotel Cujas Parthenon. I'll let you know what I decide on. Best wishes, Gladys

Old Sep 5th, 2002, 08:21 PM
xxx

it is not too late to reconsider going to paris. the hotel rooms there are small, people rude, food bad, prices high, etc....

Old Sep 5th, 2002, 08:24 PM
Ann

I could not stay at the Hotel St. Germain des Pres. However, I was able to communicate via email with the staff and found them to be very easy to deal with. They were offering me a pretty good rate by Paris standards for a triple room. I would recommend this hotel. You cannot beat its location also.