My girlfriend and I are going to be going via RV (Motorhome with bathroom/bed/etc)on the ring road from May 26th (starting at 9AM) to June 1st (ending at 5:00PM).
We will start by the Keflavik Airport and want to go counter-clockwise, ending on our last day with a few hours in Reykjavik.
We want to split up the Golden Circle and do some on the beginning and some on the end of the trip. (For example we want to do things like Hverageroi and Kerio on the way out and things lie Gulfoss/Haukadulur/etc) on the way back)
We don't have much time so we'll be prioritizing what we see and how long we stay in each place.
Can anyone with experience give us advice on our route, particularity the fact that we're going in a counter clock wise direction and splitting up the Golden Circle? Any other random advice for me?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 beware of robbed in Milan
- 15 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 16 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 17 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring