We will be in Provence for our trip in a couple of weeks and would like to fit in Carcassone, just not sure where it would fit.
1 night Avignon
6 nights St. Remy
2 nights Vaison-la-Romaine
3 nightsin Roussillon
1 night Paris to catch train
1 night London to catch flight
Is it doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ZOHO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7vs
- 2 COMCAST 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ COMCAST Tec*h CALL.☎aj*
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 7 Packing Champagne
- 8 Paris Apartment
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Which Area in London?
- 12 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 13 Milan airport--which one
- 14 Trains - website?
- 15 two days in Nice
- 16 Visit to France
- 17 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 21 First time in Spain
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 New fast track
- 24 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?