We are going to Paris next month and we are planning to go to Chateau Chantilly. We would like to know if we can use Navigo Découverte to go to Chateau Chantilly. I think the chateau is beyond Zone 5, so probably cannot use? or can we take RER D and get off at zone 5 and buy a individual ticket to from there to Chantilly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 2 http://supplementdigestdog.com/androforce-x10/
- 3 two days in Nice
- 4 Milan airport--which one
- 5 Visit to France
- 6 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 7 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 12 First time in Spain
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Paris Apartment
- 15 New fast track
- 16 Packing Champagne
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 19 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 20 Once upon a time in Italy
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 23 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 24 1st time to Europe
- 25 london or amsterdam
Can I use Navigo Découverte to travel to Chateau Chantilly?