I want to travel to Spain in the 1st week of July but the next available visa appointment at San Francisco consulate is July 30th!! So, I was thinking of travelling to Lisbon and getting to Spain from there. For the sake of the visa, I will book 6 days of hotels in Portugal and 6 in Spain. But I only plan to spend a maximum of 3 days in Lisbon and the next 9 days in Spain. Is this going to create problems? Especially since I am in the US on H1B visa.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 2 Airport Transfer
- 3 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 4 Moscow Hotels
- 5 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 6 9 day trip to France
- 7 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 10 2 week May trip with kids
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Barcelona tour option help please
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 18 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 19 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 22 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 25 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris