I always attend Mass on Sundays, and when I travel I try to find a beautiful church with good music.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 The World's Greatest Churches
- 4 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 5 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 6 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 7 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 8 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 9 My France Vacation
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 17 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 18 Trans Siberian Train
- 19 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 20 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 21 Iceland driving in March
- 22 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 23 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 24 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler