I am going to be hiking around Mont Blanc and then throughout the Italian/Swiss Alps and I am wondering about camping? I am going to be there during mid/late august. All i can see is stuff about huts up in the mountains. Can I camping at these huts for cheap usually? Can i just camp off to the side of the trail? During that time of year are the mountains swamped with people so all the campsites fill up?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks and safe travels!i
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 2 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 South of France
- 5 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 6 Help with Spain itinerary
- 7 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 10 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 11 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 12 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 16 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 17 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 18 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 19 Family vacation
- 20 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 21 Tips for first trip to UK
- 22 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 23 which language school in Italy?
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary