This sommer I'm going to Provence with my family - 2 adaults and 2 little girls. We're looking for a small camping place with direct access to the beach.
There are a lot of pages with a lot of camping grounds in France, but we're looking for something basic, not so "splashy". We don't need pools and slides and entertainment... Something quiet, maybe even wild will do. With a grecery store, to buy bread and milk in the morning... That's it... Anywhere between Montpellier and Nice.
We'll appretiate any information.
Thank you, Ana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 2 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 3 Rome Hotel
- 4 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 5 New Years in France
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 8 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 9 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 Which Aran Island??
- 12 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 13 Trains - website?
- 14 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 15 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 16 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 17 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 18 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 21 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 22 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 23 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 24 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 25 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor