We are going to camp in the Durmitor national park in August. We are coming to Montenegro by airplane, so we will need to buy liquid fuel in Podgorica and we need to be sure that it will fit to our stove. We know three types of liquid fuel cartridges: pierceable, clip-on and screw-in. We have a screw-type stove so we need screw-in cartridges.
- Do you know a shop in Podgorica where camping gas / stove fuel is sold?
- Do they sell screw-in cartridges?
- What is their street address? We will not have much time so we'll need to find the shop quickly.
- What are their hours of operation?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Airport Transfer
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 Which Aran Island??
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 14 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 Moscow Hotels
- 17 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 20 Dublin to Donegal
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 24 Barcelona tour option help please
- 25 New Years in France