This is very early as I am hoping to make this trip in 2015, but we initially were hoping to make it last summer but due to budget and time restrictions it got cancelled. We want to start the trip at Calvi on the Rocks and end at Tomorrowland. They are typically early July to late July. It gives us "2 weeks" in between, but 2015 is probably going to be the most flexible summer, so technically we'd have 3 weeks not including the festival days and can work around them.
Since this is very preliminary and I got some helpful advice for a trip I am planning this year I thought I'd come here for some recommendations for this as well.
There will be 2 of us going in our 20s. And we are planning on flying into Nice.
From there we plan to go to Calvi (whether Calvi on the Rocks happens that summer or not) to Monaco to Lyon to Paris to Brussels to Bruges to Antwerp to Boom. Is it feasible in a month (counting festival days). Anything can be removed or added, the only non-negotiable places are Calvi and Boom for the festivals as well as Paris and Antwerp.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 beware of robbed in Milan
- 15 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 16 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 17 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring