I have an upcoming trip to Turkey and Greece.
Can anyone recommend a calling card with reasonable rates to use for calls back to the U.S.?
I don't have cell phone - only interested in making calls from landline phones.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 First time in Spain
- 3 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 4 Trains - website?
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 10 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 11 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 14 Paris Apartment
- 15 Visit to France
- 16 Barcelona to Malaga
- 17 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 18 Which Area in London?
- 19 family trip to Germany and more
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 22 Packing Champagne
- 23 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 24 Milan airport--which one
- 25 two days in Nice