We really want to see the Calanque d'en Vau when we will be there in mid-Sep. I've read online that there are a couple of hiking options. First route is where we park our car on Avenue Noire Dame and hike the short but strenuous trail to the Calanque which passes de Port Miou and de Port Pin. I looked at several maps, but after the second calanque I'm not sure which way to follow to get to our destination. We are fit and used to hikes. My only fear is getting lost . The second option is to park at Col de la Gordiale and hike down to d'en Vau.
Has anyone hiked any or both of these trails? How long would each hike take for a fit and fast couple? I also heard about break-ins at the parking lot at the Col de la Gordiale. Would you suggest to follow the first route based on that risk? What about taking the first route to get to the calanque and the second route back to the city, if the scenery is worth it?
We'd appreciate any suggestions and help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 2 COMCAST @ I888 26O 29O9 password recovery CONTACT COMCAST Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Best Greek Island
- 4 5 days in Andalusia
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 7 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 8 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 9 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 10 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 13 Driving
- 14 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 15 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 16 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 17 Change of resident
- 18 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 19 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 20 The World's Greatest Churches
- 21 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 24 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 25 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!