We are leaving for Spain next week and will have 5 nights/4 full days in Seville. We'd like to have an idea of a day trip that we could take with our teens if we end up having the time.
Cadiz was an idea but the carnival will be going on when we're there and it might be too crowded for our tastes; we'd rather avoid huge crowds on vacation if it can be avoided. Any feedback on being there for the carnival? If not for the carnival, I think Cadiz would be a great choice for us.
This is our first time in Spain and we'll be staying in Seville and Madrid. We're looking for a town that's interesting enough that we can spend a few hours walking around exploring the area, enjoying the culture and having a meal. We don't need "major" sights. Our kids aren't overly anxious to tour more cathedrals.
Also, would prefer train over bus from Seville.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 6 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 7 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 8 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Current plan for March trip
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 Spain in 2018
- 15 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 First time in Spain
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 21 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 22 Barcelona to Malaga
- 23 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 24 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 25 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.