Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Ca Pisani or Pensione Accademia in Venice?

Old Dec 19th, 2002, 07:25 AM
Anne

I am considering each of these hotels for my visit at the end of July. Please share your impressions and/or advice about these hotels. Thanks in advance.

Old Dec 19th, 2002, 07:30 AM
Tom

Look at the above posts that have Venice hotels as the title. I have stayed in both and enjoyed both. Ca Pisani is more expensive but a nicer place. Pensione is nice but not as new. Either place is great but depends on the budget. I can say that in July it will be hot and you will want cool air. Ca Pisani would be my choice for that time of year.<BR><BR>Both places have a desk for free internet acess which is nice if your doing a lot of traveling. I happen to think the breakfasts at Ca Pisani were better as well.<BR><BR>

Old Dec 19th, 2002, 07:31 AM
Eye Spy

Check out the Venice Hotel Help Needed thread which is current; everyone's debating this issue now.

Old Dec 19th, 2002, 07:34 AM
Anne

Thank you.

Old Dec 19th, 2002, 08:07 AM
elaine

Ca'Pisani--I've visited but not stayed there. It has a modern, hip, art-deco-ish decor, very nicely done, but not traditionally Venetian. Very helpful staff, good restaurant on the premises, great location. Their &quot;junior suite&quot; had two full bathrooms and a jacuzzi.