I am slogging my way through the RENFE website -- my Spanish is so-so -- and when I put in dates for Seville to Granada on May 5, it tells me it could not find any trains.
"No se han encontrado trenes"
Is that because it is too soon to buy them (I hope!) or because they are all full?
Or perhaps, I'm not really following the procedure at all correctly. I found the train I wanted and clicked the shopping cart. The next screen ("Busca y compra tu viaje:") showed the correct citites and date, but when I click "Buscar" that's when I got the message.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DON $ WEBROOT 1800~681:7208 Installation Contact AVG Tec*h sup0rt 24by7VS
- 2 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 7 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 10 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 Greatest place for dreaming
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 15 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 18 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 19 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 22 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 23 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 24 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 25 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?