What is the best and cheapest way to buy TGV ticket within France? I am travelling direct from Bordeaux to Paris and I saw two websites Rail Europe and Travel-b Europe and the Rail Europe is nearly double the price than Travel-b website. Travel-b Europe site seems to have more departure times than Rail Europe. The thing is the Travel-b Europe is Belgium based I think, so I have to pick up the ticket there which is impossible as I come from Australia.
Do you know what the website should I best buy the tickets from? I am travelling in 2/4/16 and the cheaper ticket starting to disappear. Is travelling on weekend in this case Saturday is generally more expensive than Friday?
I will also travel from Paris to Deauville and wondering if the website is the same as the two or there is more local website that is cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 2 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 3 Where to buy Saffron?
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 13 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 paris to london- day trip
- 16 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 19 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 20 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 21 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 24 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 25 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days