We have decided to buy the Swiss Travel pass for the convenience if offers. However I am having great difficulty with the sbb website. When making the final payment I keep getting a message that authorization was refused, however the credit card companies confirm that authorization was approved. So problem seems to be at sbb site and when I wrote to the they simply asked me to try again which I did several times! This has already happened with Amex, Visa and Mastercards! Rather than go through this online again, we are thinking it is best to get it at Basel. Is it possible to buy a 8-consecutive days Swiss Travel Pass at the station? Are there ticketing machines in the station where we can buy this or do we have to go to agents at the Ticket shop to buy these?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care
- 2 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 7 Trans Siberian Train
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 12 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 13 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 16 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 17 Greece during Easter week or August
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 The World's Greatest Churches
- 21 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 22 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 23 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 24 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 25 My France Vacation